Keeping domains after cancelling my hosting packages? Print this Article
Can I cancel my hosting package but keep my domains with IVECloud? Yes, you most certainly can, follow these steps to see how:
- You can cancel the hosting package via the Customer Ozone.
- Cancel the hosting package only and leave the domain active.
- All you have to do is select when you’d like the hosting package to be cancelled.
- This can be either immediately or at the end of the month. We won’t bill you for the hosting package but you’ll still be charged for the domains renewal on an annual basis.
These are the steps to follow when cancelling the hosting package only:
- Login to the Customer Ozone.
- Click on “Services” on the left menu then click “My Services”.
- Find the hosting package you wish to cancel and select “Manage Product”.
- The new screen will ask you for a reason and when you would like to cancel the hosting package. (Note that a RED notice will appear if you have a domain on that specific hosting package where you can choose to either cancel it or have it renewed annually.)
- Make sure NOT to check the box in the red notice if you wish to keep your domain!
Still not sure on the steps? See the illustrations below for visual guidance.
Was this answer helpful?
A domain name is a human-friendly computer address, sometimes called a URL. The internet uses...
IVECloud.co.za offers a vast range of domain TDL's that you to register/ transfer and even...
Registering a domain name for your brand has never been this easy before! We offer a user...
Unfortunately altering an already registered domain name is not possible. If you registered...
Domain Alias allows additional domain names to point to a website of your choice. Here’s how...